Saturday, January 5, 2013

Online Chat and Love Fling

Hey gals/guys,

What you think about Online chat with random persons or even online dating?

Do you think it could last?, how much the percentage of successful online dating end up with marriage?

I am here, because I like online activities i.e. social media, browsing, chatting, blogging, etc. I really love this kinda things.

Have you ever heard about MIRC?.. this is one chatting site where you can simple join some channels, then chat by clicking other nick names. Find the pics below :






Many people use this chatting site as sex abuse, sex chats, find online date, etc.. Those are the negative sides, but it's eventually also has the positive sides, for instance : good fellows to share stories, really good girl/guy to be ur online gf/bf and even for your future wife/husband!:).. I know it sound, naive.. bit impossible, but it happened!... my best friend met her husband from MIRC.. :)..

So, tell me your story!:)..
You find good people to chat online with?.. or simply weirdo?:)..


5 comments: